Friday, December 20, 2013

It's really happening...

Nothing to eventful today......yet!  By 12:00pm today I had Grace bathed and I had showered and shaved.  



Then, I feel like I was a little kid again when I knew my grandparents were driving into town and I would stare out the window all day waiting for them to arrive.  That's what I've been doing today, pacing this giant hotel room, staring out the window at the city below, waiting impatiently for my precious cargo to arrive from Texas. Kristi and the kids were on the airplane and in flight by 5:30 pm (CT) and it looks like the plane is arriving early at 9:45 pm (ET). 



Please pray their airplane arrives safely and the car service gets them here safely. Oh what a joyous reunion this will be!!!!  Thank you so much to everyone for making this possible!  We wouldn't have been able to do it without going into debt if it wasn't for your help. We love y'all and praise God for you!

No comments: