Monday, October 14, 2013

Recovery :-/

Long, rough day so far....  Poor Gracie Doo is happy to have the breathing tube out, but now she's dealing with withdrawls from the pain meds and throwing up from getting air in her belly from the nasal canula that they put in to help her be more comfortable (not have to work so hard to breath)...  David and I are dealing with the heart ache of watching your baby go through withdrawls, throw up and not being able to hold her.  It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to hold her before I leave because she still has her arterial line and the line in her neck in, which they can't afford to lose (especially since she already kicked out the line they had in her foot).  

While I'm bummed I can't snuggle Grace yet, I can't wait to snuggle Abby and Andrew tomorrow!!!

Thank you for praying us through this ugly and hairy time of recovery.  (((hugs)))


No comments: