Friday, September 7, 2012

Tentative surgery date!!!

Grace is tentatively scheduled for surgery on Monday and we are meeting with her Surgeon (Dr. Hinely) tomorrow morning at 9:00 am to find out exactly what the plan is...  We are still waiting to hear about the culture results because that could delay surgery if it comes back that she has an infection.  Lord willing she is suppose to get the annoying c-pap machine off tomorrow, which is the source of a lot of her discomfort and frustration right now.  Will you please pray that she does not have an infection, that they can take her off the c-pap machine sooner than later and for wisdom and skill for her Surgeon?



Elise said...

Praying, praying, praying!!!

Julie said...

Prayers for no infection! I hope she is ready to go for surgery!