Monday, November 17, 2014

Update on Andrew...

I only have a second, but I couldn't wait to update our precious Village of prayer warriors...  Once again, God has taught us/grown us so much through this roller coaster ride with Andrew's health, I can't wait to share with you all of the details when I have more time.  I have to tell you though, we tangibly felt your prayers over the weekend and today (test day), so thank you so very much for standing in the gap for us!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY, Andrew's test was not too traumatizing, it wasn't comfortable, but it wasn't super painful, it lasted less than an hour and the best news of all is that the test was NEGATIVE!!!  No cystic fibrosis!!!  

So proud of this tough guy (David took him to the zoo after his test)...

...AND we are so grateful for each of YOU!!!

No comments: